Monday, May 17, 2010

Lord, I want to help to make up
for some of the pain that You suffer.

I want to be a sort of buffer
overcoming evil with good.

Lord, make this Your goal –
Overcome my soul.
Overwhelm me, so completely
I’ll never let You go.


When my heart has that yearning
that’s when I’m learning
It’s not what I know but who
It’s not what I say but do


May Emmanuel make you well.




Mat:1:23







“Often we are grasping at flaws when we should be examining ourselves daily to see if we’re in the flesh”



"Always point out the others fruits, not their faults"

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...