Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Lord –
Deliver me from my own heart
a heart that strays and disobeys
Deliver me from love of death
from hating You, from ungodliness

Take my heart – the core of me
remove my sinful ability
to run from You, to embrace untruth
and continually, from You, to flee


Enslave me now, oh Master God, oh Lord
If I could be but a servant of Yours – I implore
let me wash the feet of the Saints
Worthy I am not to even touch Your Anointed
but Mercy, I pray, is still for me appointed
Lord, please come and inhabit my flesh
(and I no longer)
that I may inhabit Your Spirit
(to grow stronger)
Forever, with who I am, to give You Honour


Cleanse me Lord, Anew
With the Blood that comes from You
Make my heart to see
How I’m supposed to be
What I’m supposed to do



Joh:13:14




Lord, I don’t want to be an Over comer
I want to be overcome

I don’t want to be victorious
I want to be conquered

I want to surrender all
And really Lord,
I want to fall
On You and be broken













Oh God, this is my stance
Oh God, renew our romance
Oh God, You are a faithful lover
beside You there is no other
You are forever true
You are forever pure
May I forever be with You
May I forever be Yours –
Faithful lover of my soul
Faithful God Groom who makes me whole
Who has made room for me who is unworthy


S.O.S. 7:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...