Thursday, May 13, 2010

Lord,

Psa:16:5 You are my portion.

Joh:6:35 When I am hungry, You are my bread.
Joh:4:10 When I thirst, You are my fountain of living water.
Psa:59:9 When I am attacked, You are my defence.
Phi:4:19 When I lack, You supply all my needs.
2 Cor:1:3&4 When I am lonely, You are my comforter.
2 Cor:8:9 When I am poor, You are my riches.
Psa:103:3 When I am sick, You are my healer.
2 Sam:22:3 When I am homeless, You are my shelter, my strong tower.
Psa:73:26 You are my God. You are my portion.
Pro:15:3 When I am ignored, You see me.
Rom:5:8 When I am not valued or appreciated, You died for me.
Det:8:2 When I am proud, You humble me and teach me humility.
Jam:4:10 When I am humble, You lift me up.
Col:2:13 When I sin, You forgive me.
Joh:3:17 When I deserve death, You show me mercy and resurrect me.
Rev:1:5 When I am ashamed, YOUR BLOOD COVERS ME!











It wouldn’t be a bad idea to memorize each scripture noted above. Whenever the enemy attacks with his lies, it’s good to pull this out and read it and go through each scripture again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...