Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Love through me, Lord, love me through
Touch this world, Lord, with the Truth
(as I touch You)
and when they’re touched let them know who
meets their every need.
Let them know that when they hate You
You don’t hate them back
You opened Your arms wide
Lay upon the Cross and died
When they attacked
And You’ll be back


Joh:19:17&18




Those who stand before the Judgement seat of Christ, who are going to Hell, will not see an angry God, full of wrath – GO TO HELL! No, they will see tears in His eyes, as they see Him for the first and last time, they will see such love and compassion and sadness and this will haunt them forever because forever they’ll know what they could have had.









Lord, let me see things about myself
That I can’t see without Your help
Lord, let me see only what You have for me
Lord, it’s only by Your light
That the eyes of my understanding
Can be given sight

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...