Saturday, May 29, 2010

The most private thing a man and woman can do
is but a reflection of my deep love for you
The deepest love of two people can be
but a shadow of the love You have for me
When our hearts intertwine
I am Yours, You are mine
I become naked before You, Lord
And in the Garden I am restored
to perfection as You meant it to be
as I’m submitted to You, the devil he flees
and in the garden of our love we fulfil our destiny…






I want to tend to Your Garden of Eden
I want to serve anything You’ll be needin’
I want to be all You want me to be
I want You my Lord for Eternity



S.O.S. 4:16
Jam:4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part two If we do not "cut off and cast away" during our times of Isolation  - that which displeases and offends The Lord, then H...