Friday, May 28, 2010

The Never-Parting

I want to be as intimate with You, Lord
as it’s possible to be
I know my Lord that that is why
You have created me

Many are there who come to the Altar
and pledge their love to You
but of those who consummate their vows
(sanctified) there’s but a few

Let me Lord, enter the inner chambers of Your heart
It is there dear Jesus that our souls will never part

Your love burns hotter, stronger as we fast approach the Day
When I complete the Joy set before You –
When we’re joined for Eternity!

May Your Spirit delight in me, Lord
as Your enemies are lain at Your feet
I draw closer to our never-parting
Closer with every heart beat
Closer to our never-parting
Your lips I await to greet.



Heb:12:2

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...