Monday, May 31, 2010

The most wondrous thing You do
is passionately love me through and through
Oh Lord this Truth I’ve come to see –
Oh Father - You can’t resist me!

Yes, I am irresistible to You
You’re helplessly in love with us
When we cry out to You - there’s nothing You won’t do
When You said –

“Ask my Father for anything in My name and He’ll do it”

You said it passionately, as a lover would promise His Bride,
who pleases Him so together we’ll flow
You said “anything in My power I’ll do”
And all power and authority is Yours, whew!
Oh God, I love You and truthfully,
You are irresistible too!

Love Chris



Psa:72:18












“A Father is God’s love reflected. A Mother is God’s love perfected”

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 I heard the Spirit say - " Isolation: Degradation or Consecration "?  He told me there are two kinds of Isolation  - one from the...