Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Song of the Century

Lord I give to You this minute
May everything that is in it
be clean, be pure, be pleasing to Your heart
I am the sickness, You are the cure
May we never part.
May all of my ways for all of my days
Exalt You to Your rightful place
May I know the Glory of Your face
I don’t desire a mansion
I don’t desire gold
But I do desire You, my Lord
You my Jesus are my reward
You are my only goal

From the cradle to the grave
You desire us to save
You desire for us Your best
You desire to us refresh


So we want the desires of Your heart filled
We come before You now and lie still….


Psa:16:5









“If you don’t die to self you will most assuredly die of self”







I was drowning, I was falling,
Trying my best to keep stalling,
Yet I never did stop calling.

I was dying, dying in my sin
Yet You came and rescued me from within
And even as I make my desperate plea
I find myself surprisingly free

You unbound me when no one else could
You found me so far from good
Yet all that I was at my filthiest
Did not stop You from calling me Blessed
And when I struggle to touch Calvary
You still make me lovingly, surprisingly, free

I’m the leper no one else would touch
I’m the cripple without even a crutch
I’m the thief taking all the blame
but at one weakened cry of Your Name
You reach out to me unashamedly
And I’m unabashedly surprisingly

Free

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part two If we do not "cut off and cast away" during our times of Isolation  - that which displeases and offends The Lord, then H...