Wednesday, May 19, 2010

You still desire to save all mankind
though You know what fills most men’s minds
Truly You love us.

You’re reaching out with Your heart still
Though most of us follow Satan’s will
Truly You love us.

Your Love is beyond our wildest dreams
Your Love has paid off all of the liens
Sin has held against us.
No more must we remain in jail
You’ve paid for more than just our bail
You’ve paid off ALL our debts completely
O God You’re love even now is sweetly
Drawing us and wooing us and calling us home
To forever worship You alone
Teach our hearts no more to roam
Truly You love me.

Let me take such tender care
For the fruit that unto You I bear
inside is Your precious, Holy Bride
for whom You died
Truly Lord - I love You.

Holy Spirit please, come to me
and together you and I will please
My Holy Father for Eternity

Mat:18:14 2 Pet:3:9


This poem is somewhat similar to June 8th. The June 8th poem is the first I ever wrote as a Believer so it is very special to me. As I pondered it, I wrote this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...