Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Higher Cause

Some lives can be so selfishly
spent on mediocrity
How unkind to spend my time
on me, myself and I
If we look back
When our Life’s through
And find we’ve lacked
This simple Truth –
That it is better to give than to receive
Affects how we’ll spend Eternity

But if we’ll give our lives away
We’ll get them back again one day

Don’t wait till it’s too late
To decide your fate
Decide right now to take pause
And give the rest of your life to
A Higher Cause

The Cause of Christ – the way of the Cross
To count in this life all things as lost
That you might gain Eternity
With Christ our Lord (and me)


Psa:74:22
1Tim:1:16
Heb:2:11

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part two If we do not "cut off and cast away" during our times of Isolation  - that which displeases and offends The Lord, then H...