Sunday, June 27, 2010

My Epitaph

This grave isn’t mine – it’s only borrowed
For I won’t be here long
So when you think of me don’t sorrow
Rather sing with me this song –
Like my Lord who stayed
For only three days
Soon I’ll not be here
For I’ll be raised
I’ll forsake every earthly care
As I rise to meet Him in the air
So don’t mourn for me, don’t waste those tears
For in the end you’ll not find me here
So don’t cry for me, no don’t you weep
For I am ever in The Lord’s keep


My name is written on the Roll
But where, my friend, is your soul?



1 The:4:14 5:9&10
Luk:10:20


Well, I had such a good time yesterday on my birthday (or the 46th anniversary of my birthday I should say) that I forgot to do my blog! My wonderful family surprised me with a picnic/bbq out by a mountain stream in the beautiful mountains surrounding us here in South Korea. We went swimming in the stream, had some friends join us for cheese burgers, dogs and saugages and had a great time. So here I am making up for it. God Bless. PS Sorry to South Korea for losing last night in the World cup, you had a great run!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part two If we do not "cut off and cast away" during our times of Isolation  - that which displeases and offends The Lord, then H...