Monday, July 12, 2010

I’m tired of rehearsing in my heart
all the times I’ve failed or people have failed me,
Lord, this isn’t how I want to be
I Don’t want to use my mind
to stage a play that remembers all who are unkind
Cause really Lord, in light of You, in Your Presence
What man has done or what I’ve done that isn’t pleasant,
fades to white,
Righteousness, Peace and Joy become mine
Oh God, I won’t rehearse my failures
No more am I a loser but You’ve taken up my cause
For me You took pause left Your throne
that to me You would become known
All this life, all of it really
is a dress rehearsal for Eternity
When we breathe our last breath,
what will we find with our next –
Eternal life or Eternal death?
Are we properly dressed? In robes of Righteousness?
Are we flying in the midst of Heaven?
Are we found in His image and likeness?
Are we made ready for our marriage to the Lamb?
Are we one with the Great I Am?
Will we fall or will we stand?
I want my heart to be consumed with Your love
Not with the lack of love so prevalent here on earth
Lord, I don’t need You to move
No, I see -
Lord I need You to move me.


Isa:61:10
Mat:22:8-14
Rev:19:7,17
Rom:8:29

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...