Monday, July 12, 2010

If meetings are ever limited to me,
Lord, what a tragedy.
May You minister through the whole Body
Go way beyond me, Lord,
go way beyond me.
Don’t let me get in Your way
but use me to bless, today.
Don’t let this meeting be
in any way limited to me
Go way beyond my capacity
Lord, take me and divide me asunder
that You may do Miracles, signs and wonders.
Oh let me decrease as You increase
That Your Kingdom in me
May never cease
Oh release,

release,

The fullness of You - not me.


1 Cor:14:26
Eph:4:16







The tragedy of so many meetings is that one person shares the whole time. If God is sharing through them, fine, but still, we must make time and space for all members of the Body to share the rich deposit of Glory embedded in them – everyone must be given a chance to share their hearts, to spread their wings and fly, to become who God has called them to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...