Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Lord You, Lord You, choose us
Lord You, cleanse and sooth us
So Lord it would behove us
To turn to You not away
To learn to do and not just say
To find out what pleases You
Then as in a mirror remember who
Has bought us with His Blood
That even now He may flood
Our very hearts with the greatest Love
We can ever know, oh

So Holy Spirit teach my heart to stay
Oh Holy Spirit I don’t want to stray
I want my Father revealed to me
No longer concealed to me
That I might inhabit Eternity
With the One who set me free

Behold, Lord, I prepare a place for You
As my heart is Your throne
May my heart be Your home
That when this flesh has failed
On the Cross where they nailed
My Jesus, my Saviour
The changer of my behaviour
My Lord, my King, my offering
I’ll will, I’ll hope, I’ll sing and take wing
You cleanse, You Love, You renew
All who come to You


Joh:14:8&26
16:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...