Friday, July 9, 2010

My God Your Love is inextinguishable
I plumb the depths – still I’ll never know
The end of Your Love poured out for me
Oh my God Thank You for Gethsemane
From there, Your humble Will led to Calvary

And God I know, no matter where I go
To Heaven above or to Hell below
There Your Love will find me
and deliver me completely
From all that opposes and resists You
My God, this is True –
For my sins I won’t be held liable
Your Love is unextinguishable, that’s undeniable!



Mat:6:13 26:42















One day soon, Church will no longer be known as “The Silence of the Lambs” but rather “It’s a Wonderful Life”. God is giving His House an “extreme makeover”!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...