Thursday, July 8, 2010

O what raptured bliss
hath been born of my Lord’s Grace
that I might taste His kiss
when I meet Him face to face!

The Joy of this new Dawn
Surpasses all I’ve known
As into His arms I’m drawn
and there great wonders shown!

For want of my God’s presence sweet
I pant, I cry, I prostrate lie
For Him my heart doth leap and beat
For Him my immortal soul cries

And if I must from Him take pause
and in moments leave His side
I can bear this only just because
His Spirit with me abides
His Spirit daily guides

But oh how I long for
that moment when Time will cease
when I and the One I love and adore
Forever as one, enjoy love’s full release


Psa:42:1&2

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...