Saturday, August 7, 2010

Chosen

I saw your heart, I saw your need
I gave My all ah, for you I did bleed
And long before you came to Me
I chose you and I knew
As I formed you in your mother’s womb
Oh I knew
You’d be with Me, Eternally

And I want you to know
It was worth forming the thousands who would never be Mine,
just to get to you
You make the giving of My life a worthy sacrifice
Because of you I’m long-suffering those who hate Me
but they’ll soon taste of My wrath, you’ll see
But when they do, remember who your God is
Some I’ll allow to suffer for My Name’s sake
That in the end they may partake
Of the Glory I’ve known from My Father’s Throne
Because I loved not My life unto death
Giving to Father My every breath
So endure every trial, endure every test
With Faith, Hope and Patience



1 Pet:2:4
1 Cor:1:27&28



Jesus, You’re the architect of my soul, the conductor of my soul’s symphony, submitted to You, I find reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...