Friday, August 6, 2010

This one’s for all those
who when told to go
got up and went
Yes, this one’s for all those
that like Me,
The Father’s sent
Yea, what I really like to see
Is My people behavin’ just like Me

This one goes out to all those
Who love Me in deed and not just in name
Who are doing My Word not just playin’ games
Who have laid their lives down –
The ones who have lost their heads
Are getting’ crowns

Yea, the ones who have the Victory
Are the ones who look just like Me

And one more thing,
I’ll tell you this –

They’re the ones My Father can’t resist!




Mat:23:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 I heard the Spirit say - " Isolation: Degradation or Consecration "?  He told me there are two kinds of Isolation  - one from the...