Tuesday, August 10, 2010

For so long Lord, I’d cry, I’d seek
I’d long for, weep, barely speak
Lie here still, strength gone, weak
Saying Lord, “I’ll not take another step
unless Your presence goes with me”

Then You spoke in the midst of my pain
Revealing to my heart this glorious refrain –
“My son it’s true!
I’ll not take another step without you!
I’ll not go on, no I’ll wait too
I’ll never leave or forsake you
Without you I’d be incomplete
At My Wedding feast
I want no empty seats”



Mat:22:9






Free and yet adored
daily renewed
daily my Lord’s
Mercy abounds
upon this rocky shore
My heart surrendered in part
Yet sought after none the less
The long suffering and non-quittingness
Of my God’s love for me - Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part two If we do not "cut off and cast away" during our times of Isolation  - that which displeases and offends The Lord, then H...