Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Beyond Babylon

I want us to go beyond Babylon
Far past the false Religious Spirit of this fallen world
I want the world wide Body of Christ
Every man, woman, boy and girl
To go much further than we’ve ever gone –
To be completely free of Babylon
“Come out and be ye separate” says The Lord
“Flee from the midst of her –
Her judgment is nigh, oh hear My heart’s cry,
Don’t be found in her when I appear in the sky!
My people, I’m setting you free,
For this is your Destiny,
The destiny of all who come to Me –
To shake even the dust of that city
From off of your feet, that when I return, when we fully meet,
The religious pride of Babylon won’t be found inside My Holy Bride
So My people – sing this song –
Deliver us Father, from Babylon!
Don ‘t go through a single day
Where you don’t cry out to Me and pray”
Restore us, oh Father, restore us today
Holy and True are You, the Life and the Way
Judge of the whole earth – we love You not Babylon
We are the people prepared for You – the New Jerusalem
Not Babylon, the bride of satan
So we’ll forsake every earthly care
And rise right now to meet You in the air
We’ll join You in Spirit, then of a truth,
Our bodies will follow You, forever renewed.

Jer:50:8 51:6

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part two If we do not "cut off and cast away" during our times of Isolation  - that which displeases and offends The Lord, then H...