Thursday, August 12, 2010

I’ve always had a remnant
Who have not bowed the knee to Baal
I’ve always had hearts who’ve been free of religions’ jail
I’ve always had those whose Destiny
Has been to minister to Me, Intimately
Pure and unspotted from the World
Free of Babylon and Jezebaal –
Tearing in two
The veil that separates Me and you
Passionate for My Presence
Pursuing My Purpose
Following Me where the enemy can’t be
Helping to set many others free

I’ve always had a remnant
Who have bowed the knee
only to Me





1 Kin:19:18













“You can only lead people as far as you’ve gone yourself”

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...