Saturday, August 14, 2010

Live Free

Tear the Veil (over our minds)
Shake the earth (the fleshly ways of mankind)
Rend the rocks (our stony hearts)
Our graves will burst (we’ll partake of Your Resurrection)

And the Saints which slept arose
And put off their grave clothes
All that is of man is stinking and rotten
But in God’s Glorious presence
The stench of Death will soon be forgotten
I’ve come to give you Life!
AND THAT MORE ABUNDANTLY!
It’s not enough just to live –
I want you to live free!
Come to Me all who are weary
And I will give you rest
Rest from the thoughts and sinful intents of man
I’ll give you Righteousness, Peace and Joy in abundance!
Soon I’ll be returning
Soon the world will be learning
I have a deep, deep burning desire
That will not keep
Till I’ve gathered every last precious Saint of Mine
Right up to Me


Mat:27:51&52





Inspired by the book “Live Free” by Tom C. McKenney

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...