Sunday, August 15, 2010

You come to me for silver and gold
Of which I have none
But what I give to you
Is of God’s Holy Son
I give you Peace and the Joy of Righteousness
I give your Body, Soul and Spirit
A touch from the One who is Blessed
I give you all that you will ever truly need
Now I will arise, I will be exalted, says The Lord, indeed
I am your Salvation, your reward and recompense
I am the One to whom you come to be cleansed
I am the Lord your God who alone the Holy Spirit sends
who alone the human heart mends
who alone can make us
Eternal friends



Act:3:6















The Father sent His Son. Then He sent His Spirit. The Spirit sends us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part two If we do not "cut off and cast away" during our times of Isolation  - that which displeases and offends The Lord, then H...