Monday, August 16, 2010

Number Two

One thing I know
to always be true
Is that forever Lord
compared to You
I’ll always be
Number two

You are far greater than my greatest sum
You will forever be number One
And no matter what I do
I’ll always be
Number two

In this scheme of Life,
In Eternity
Oh my Father You’ll always be greater than me

And though I may be
A perfect reflection of Thee
And though I may do
Greater works than You

This one thing my heart knows through and through
Oh Lord,
next to You
I’ll always be
Number two



Isa:12:23









Dear Theopholis –

Hello old friend. Yes, the last act is about to begin. Have you found your seat yet? Good. Ah, but you know who wins! The play has been going on rather longer than usual,
the cast is quite good, though. I’m not going anywhere. We are witnesses of the final days of man. How will it all end? You know! We repossess the Garden! That devil is cast out this time (and all who love the lie) but man regains paradise and Adam personally leads the way. Eve? Yes, she’s there too – she puts away her fig leaf and gives that snake a bruise.
The Garden! It’s beautiful! More so than I ever knew! The old world seems dull by comparison! Even the sunsets and starry skies that used to fill us with so much joy are nothing compared to this Garden – oh boy! It’s the Tree ! The Tree of Life! It’s HUGE! It’s the biggest tree I’ve ever seen! It’s leaves are Holy, it’s fruit is sweet, wow! It’s lovelier than all the other trees combined! It’s fruit is for me? Father, thank You! Oh it’s so tasty; nothing can compare, not fish or meat oh the fruit of the Tree of Life is sooo wonderful to eat! Now drink from the River? Oh Father, You’ve thought of everything! Now hurry up and get dressed? And prepare for the Wedding? Yes, sir, Father but what will I wear? You’ve personally made me garments like You did for Adam and Eve? You care, Father, You’ve always cared! You’ve always loved me too but one thing, Lord, who’s wedding, who?
Huh? It’s the wedding between me and You?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part two If we do not "cut off and cast away" during our times of Isolation  - that which displeases and offends The Lord, then H...