Thursday, August 5, 2010

Rest

Come to Me
All you who are weary
and I will give you Rest
Oh My Beloved
your hungry, thirsty soul
will be refreshed
For I only desire to Bless
yes,
My only desire is to name you Blessed
And with Me, My Beloved you shall not want
My love for you is an Eternal font
For I, Jesus, care for your body
For I, Holy Spirit, care for your spirit
For I, Father, care for your soul
There is no part of you I will not touch (and make whole)
For the very heart of you I love so much
And though you are weary
See this thought clearly –
My heart is to prosper and benefit you
And bring you safely to
My home Your home
Where My love will always be known
Where you have passed every test
Where you will always know perfect peace
and
Rest



Mar:1:40&41
Jer:29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 I heard the Spirit say - " Isolation: Degradation or Consecration "?  He told me there are two kinds of Isolation  - one from the...