Friday, September 10, 2010

Author Unknown

As I glanced through the Hymnal
I held within my hand
My spiritual eyes were opened
And I began to understand
So listen to this Truth
That I have now been shown
Many of the Hymns were by “Author Unknown”
Yet, like the Bible, they had been inspired by God
Yet, like the Bible, many who call themselves His own
To them, the author of the book remains entirely unknown
They enjoy His words, His thoughts with their minds
But still, the lie,
That because they know His word
They know Him, continues to blind
So please don’t one day stand before His throne
Only then to discover
The “Author was Unknown”



Act:17:23












“I want to be a Truth-setter, not a Trend-setter”

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 I heard the Spirit say - " Isolation: Degradation or Consecration "?  He told me there are two kinds of Isolation  - one from the...