Saturday, September 11, 2010

I’ve always been good at the Grand Bluff
The mask has always fit me just a little too well
I’ve always been able to give you just enough
To keep you from being able to tell
Though I can look and sound so good
Don’t look behind these walls
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Because
The real me might look just like
The wizard of Oz
The real me might just have
A few too many flaws


Jer:8:5






There’s two sides to me
one that’s visible, one you can’t see
The one that’s inside
I try so hard to hide
It’s the part of me that hurts
The part of me that cries
The part of me you glimpse
When you look into my eyes
Oh Please
oh please
love the real me
help to heal me
when I reveal me
tenderly
love me

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part two If we do not "cut off and cast away" during our times of Isolation  - that which displeases and offends The Lord, then H...