Thursday, September 30, 2010

Dear Abba,
Father,


The day You took my rib away, You left my heart open and exposed and vulnerable to that woman You brought to me. Oh God, who is she? (I’m thinking of naming her Eve). I can’t stop thinking of her! She fills my thoughts and my senses, can’t even finish naming the animals, mending the fences!
Can’t concentrate, got to get to my mate. Oh God, what have You done? Can’t remember what it was like without her around, I need her touch, I need her sound. Ah, do You mind if we skip our walk tonight? I’ve got a date (we’re seeing the sights), gonna show her those pretty northern lights! And a new animal I’ve found, he actually moves by hopping around! Oh hey, gotta go, gotta flee, I’m meeting Eve for lunch, you see.
Love, your son,

Adam



Gen:2:23-25



















ApostLes
PrOphets
EVangelists
TEachers
PastoRs
Saints







The goal of all leadership in the Body of Christ is to present Him with a pure and mature Bride, mature in pure love! He wants us to arrive at a place in our walk where we bring no harm to anyone, either by our words or our deeds, or lack of them.
All leadership should model the Love of God. Indeed, God is the One who grants authority to those in leadership and because He is love, when leadership ceases to operate in love, they cease to have authority! In fact, just as God tells us NOTHING will separate us from His love, we should say this of our love for one another! When He says He will never leave or forsake us, we should say this to each other. When He says He was bruised and chastised for us, we should suffer for each other, when we bear one another’s burdens, it is often the other’s sins we are bearing, in love. Becoming a people who love as He loves is my great desire and His.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...