Friday, October 1, 2010

This evolutionary Theory
sounds kinda funky –
I mean really,
Can I seriously query
The idea that man came from a monkey?
But it seems to me, lookin’ round this land,
Seein’ the way some people behave,
And then too, seein’ the monkeys at the zoo,
I might just take this stand –
Monkeys came from man!
Sometimes they act more civilized
Than mankind with all his tribes
Hating and killing each other
At least the monkeys care for one another
Man on the other hand
Left on his own
Without God on the throne
Of his heart
Is much worse
Than the beasts of the earth
He must go through a second birth
In the image of God he must be made again
Or forever He’ll remain depraved in sin
Cursed….


Ecc:3:19
Psa:73:22



Just in case you’re not sure, no, I do not believe monkeys came from man. I’m just being facetious and poking fun at the theory of evolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...