Saturday, October 16, 2010

Can I express, in a moment of stress
Or happiness what weighs within my heart?

Can words really convey
what it is I have to say?

Can they really do justice to
The language of the Spirit?

Deep calling out from me to you?

If I strike a chord in your heart –
It must resonate beyond mere words
Till you feel a lifting inside, a light
A touch rather more than what you heard
The hand and breath of God
Doing what words alone can’t do
Touching much deeper than I could ever touch you

Let Him touch you now
It’s an easy yoke to wear
Let Him love you now
It’s an easy burden to bear
It’s a blessing that He’ll share
With Eternal ramifications,
Habitations,
Celebrations,
Salutations !
Jubilations!



Hos:6:6

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...