Friday, October 15, 2010

Undam your heart man, undam your heart!
Let the River of Life flow through and tear it apart
Let the pieces form the bed upon which the River will flow
To so many dry and thirsty souls –

Flow, River, flow! Say –
Let my heart of stone be made flesh
River flow through me, quench all my thirstiness
Undam my heart, Lord, Undam my heart!
Here, now is where my repentance starts.
Love leaves me a weak and softened heart
No more hardening the arteries
Through which Your love flows in and out

I break, I break, I break,
Before Your mighty outpouring of
Love for me and others through me
That You bring to me
Oh renew me,
Selah.


Jer:4:3
Hos:10:12






“We are not put on this earth to be entertained by the world. Since when did entertainment become an industry?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...