Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Hymn of Worship and Release

Oh my Father, I adore You
My heart pumps just for You
My skin, my breath
I exist to confess
All I am is Yours to do with as You please
So please, take me, an offering

Father, I beseech You
Oh Father may I reach You
And remain before Your face
I can’t even raise my eyes
To Your Throne of Grace
I can’t even speak in Your Presence
Unless You bid me to
Oh Father – I’m so in love with You

May I revere You alone
May I fear You alone
And if I dare
From Your presence to leave
Enslave me, chain me to You
Please don’t let me be



Luk:18:10-14

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...