Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Holy Yours

Lord, I want to stay connected
Lord, as I’m being perfected

Don’t want to pull back from You
(ever)
till all of me is made new
So I’m asking Lord,
No matter how painful
Take the sword of Your Spirit
Cut me deeply, let me hear it
And yes, Lord, Your Word – I’ll fear it
Enough to remain on the Altar
Till I’ve been fully altered

Only through Your strength
May I never falter
Consume all of me, not just part
Take all my heart
Pierce me to my core
Till I am,
Jesus,
Holy Yours




1 The:3:13


The closer to the source of the River we go
The more pure becomes the water’s flow
The closer to my Heavenly Father I am
The purer is my revelation of Him











Paradise is wherever You are, Lord
Though surrounded by fear,
Though poverty is near,
No matter what my outward circumstance
I’m caught in the sacred romance
Of having You here

We don’t have “Church”, Lord - You have us
We belong to You, in You we trust
No matter, no matter if I abound or I’m abased
So long as I can meet with You face to face
When I look into Your eyes
That’s when I realize
I’m in Paradise


Phi:4:12

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...