Friday, October 22, 2010

I Will

I will mount up with Eagle’s wings Isa:40:31
Where You will show me unknown things Jer:33:3
You will reveal what eyes can’t see 1 Cor:2:9&10
Your mysteries made known to me

I will run and not grow weary Isa:40:31
I’ll outrun Ahab though he’s in his chariot 1 Ki:18:46
I’ll run through a troop, leap over a wall Psa:18:29
And oh my God, through it all

You lift me up, You give me strength Psa:27:6 19:14
You give me wisdom the entire length
And breadth of my days
Oh my God I give You praise!
I acknowledge You in all my ways
Oh God, it’s You I laud
Yahweh, it’s You I applaud!

On Eagle’s wings I will mount
I’ll drink deep from Your Eternal fount
Wherein I’ll never thirst again
The fount that quenches the souls of men

You are that fount – Your blood and Your Word 1 Joh:5:8
Your Spirit applies both to this fallen world
We are so in need but You’ve taken heed
And not left us in prison bound
But with Freedom we’ve been crowned


(In response to Satan’s list of “I wills” in Isa:14, I came up with my own)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...