Thursday, October 21, 2010

Worthy

Thank You Father, for the Cross
Oh God thank You that what I cost
Was not too high a price for You to pay
But instead upon the Cross Your body lay
You took the stripes, You took the taunts
You fulfilled within Yourself all my needs and wants
You are Worthy, so Worthy to be my God

You have proven Yourself far more than once
Again and again, every moment of every day
Your love and Your Mercy are poured out abundantly
Continually given, continually renewed
Which is why I continually choose You

Never once do You go back on Your Word
You are a Faithful witness to this fallen world
Thank You Father for the Cross
Through it You’ve regained what You’ve lost –
My heart forever with You in love
And iniquity, deep in me
Forever replaced by Your Purity



1 Cor:6:20 7:23

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...