Friday, October 29, 2010

No man is an Island
That’s what I have heard
We all need each other
To make it through this world
And though it’s True
You need me and I need you
When all is said and done
God’s the only perfect One
Who won’t ever fail me
Or leave me unloved
Who won’t ever say or do
Something He shouldn’t of
No, He’s the only perfect love I know
With Him in control
We’ll be able to show
That perfect love to each other
When we’re in control our love is imperfect
So let’s share who we know not what
Let’s share His Glory and not just His Story
Let’s share His reality not superficiality
Let’s do and not just say
Let’s work and not just play
Let’s rise and not fall
Let us all heed the Call



Mat:5:48

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...