Thursday, October 28, 2010

I want to be flexible, I want to be fluid
I want to be able to just let go and do it
Not think so much as drink
Action brings satisfaction, I think
Use me Lord, in this moment
Any way You Will –
Laugh out loud or just be still
Whatever You require
That will I desire
And that may You inspire
Me to do

I’ll lean not to my own understanding
But with Your thoughts landing
In my mind, sanctified
No more Pride
No more lies
No more disguise
I’ve realized
My own glorious demise


1 Cor:15:31
Phi:1:21
Lord, help me to recover
From the effects of a life spent on me
Oh the flame is so weak
I’m so selfish with my life
Help me to die
To self ambition, self pleasure
Pour out Your Spirit without measure
Get violent and reckless with my soul
Just never let go
Shake me, wake me, make me, grow
Take my life and sow me as a seed
In the soil of the Destiny You’ve prepared for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...