Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I like roads and trees
there's something about them that's appealing to me
I like mountains, streams and fields
before such majesty by soul more easily yields

I am not the creator, I am the created
everything that is - He first instigated
all that's man-made came from what God made first
no wonder for Him I hunger and thirst

This vast world is to Him but a pebble
a grain of sand of the Eternal God of man
Yet people's sight is often so dim
eyes not seeing though they're staring right at Him

We were designed and created solely for His pleasure
if we'll humble ouselves, like Jesus,
we'll receive his spirit without measure,
forever

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...