Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sung to the tune of "Winter Wonderland"

I see the flakes, they're a fallin'
I hear the snow, it's a callin'
it's sayin'
Come out and play
Be happy today
It's time to be a kid again!

Don't you worry about it
I'll throw a snowball - don't doubt it!
And true will be my aim,
as we play snow ball games
actin' like little kids again!

We could go and hire a horse and sleigh
and pretend that we are Santa on his way
or we could get a sled and find a hill
laughin' all the way down - what a thrill!
(playin' like little kids again)

So come now, take my hand
let's enjoy this winterland
with cold noses but warm hearts
it's like a work of art
I'm seein' with my child's eyes again!



You guessed it! It snowed again last night, here in South Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...