Wednesday, August 10, 2011



These are the days of wonder and joy
   that I have longed for since I was a boy

Since I was a boy it has been God's plan
   to move me to a distant land
  
         far from the thoughts of man...


My beloved is mine and I am his
and I have kept myself for a time such as this
His coming is near as the dawn to my eyes
this longing of mine is soon satisfied
Come quickly Lord Jesus! Says the Spirit, says the Bride
I'll not arise complete till you draw me to your side

My God in my heart is an all consuming fire
Come quickly my Lord for now I so desire
Come quickly my Lord and heed my heart's choir

Until then My Lord I will prepare for you this goal -
My spirit without spot, no blemish in my soul
my flesh will not my life control
Come quickly my Lord, your return I await my sire
for you are, my Lord, my heart's sole desire
I thirst for you, I long for you
no other love will ever do
Come quickly I am faint with desire,
come quickly.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...