Sunday, September 4, 2011

To whom it may concern

Well, I'm back! From vacation that is. I've had a wonderful time in Florida and got to end my vacation by seeing my brother Jeff and his family in Seoul today. He lives in Hawaii and I dont get to see him too often. He twisted my arm and convinced me to visit him in Hawaii next time. Dont you just feel for me? In Florida, Tiffany, my daughter celebrated her thirteenth birthday and she got to swim with dolphins! I personally loved Ponce de Leon springs, in north Florida and we got to see a life size replica of the Tabernacle.

But tommorrow, it's back to work. I'm excited to be starting a new job at a Christian school. I'll be teaching fifth graders, how cool is that? So soon, I will start blogging daily again, as the Holy Spirit shares with me, I will pass it on to you. I will say this, those storms and earthquakes hitting the USA are judgments, more on that later.... Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part two If we do not "cut off and cast away" during our times of Isolation  - that which displeases and offends The Lord, then H...