Sunday, November 13, 2011

The best way to win souls
is to let the Lord win your own
Don't lead me to your church's door
when you don't know the way to His throne
Don't tell me the way you think I should go
when you're not going there yourself
Don't tell me of a God you don't know
just who are you trying to sell?
Don't tell me of the love that Jesus imparts
when you haven't yet let his love take your heart
How can you teach another when you refuse to be taught yourself?
How can you stand and witness to me, pretending all is well?
The drink of water you're offering me
must come from His purity
If His love isn't motivating you when we meet
My brother, kindly get off the street!
P.S.
What I need right now more than your sermonizing
Something you should be realizing
I'm not trying to pull your plug
but what I really need is a good hug!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...