Wednesday, November 9, 2011

"If God be for us, who can be against us?"

The reason no one can be against us and the reason God is for us is because WE ARE AGAINST OURSELVES.

We hate the sin lodged deep in our hearts, we hate who we've become. We hate our fallen flesh, nature. We despise ourselves when we give in to sinful urges, to flesh and we long to please Him, to be just like HIM.

This will cause him to run to me each time
being broken over this sinful heart of mine
And no one can be (succeed) against me
when I am against myself
Resisting the call to sin will
keep me far from Hell
But when I'm corrupted by sin's stain
His love for me yet will remain.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...