Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Word of the Lord for Korea

The following Word was given to me on 10/19/11 from 1:15am to 2:45am. I didn't feel led to release it publicly till now. Keep in mind, Kim Jong Il, the former leader of North Korea, recently  died of a heart attack.

Lord, you'd do anything to save them now just as you did then, when you died for them on the cross. You live for them today, these Koreans. You are just as passionate to see them saved as you were on the day you died for them. Use me as a sign - use me as a vessel of salvation for this nation, these people, please. Thank you for sharing your heart with me. You love them just as much today as the day you died for them.
I pray she would be blown away by your presence within her (at this point I'm interceding for a young lady i know who does not have the baptism of the Holy Spirit, she's been heavy on my heart for weeks. She ultimately chose to reject the baptism of the Holy Spirit, with his gifts, sadly) let her receive all you have for her, and so - this nation. May she humble herself before you. (the Lord showed me that Korea also needs the baptism of the Holy Spirit, that most Korean christians do not know the Holy Spirit and do not walk in the spirit, so the young lady I'm interceding for is a type or a stand in for the nation of Korea).
I thank you Lord that your mighty right arm is just as strong to save today as always, as at any point in the past. You can save as many or more right now here in Korea as you've done anywhere in history at anytime in history. We need miracles. There is nothing you can't do. You are great in the earth today, you are found to be lacking nothing, perfect in all your ways. Mighty to save, mighty to save. I wait on you Lord, I wait on you (at this point I quietly waited, in an attitude of worship, for the Word of the Lord to come. After about twenty minutes -)
I speak shalom to North Korea, shalom will cover you - your prayers are heard. Your prayers are answered. None shall be left behind, every tear has been counted. I have wept with you, saith the Lord and you shall not be destitute any longer. No more shall you be barren of the things of my Spirit. No more shall you lack for the hearing of my Word for my Word is mighty to the breaking down of strongholds and my Word shall never return to me void but shall bear much fruit for who can stand in the Day of the Lord? Who can stand against me and live? Who can resist my Word when it goes forth from the mouth of my prophet? It will accomplish that whereunto I send it and I declare this day Satan's kingdom has fallen and all the earth shall know it and all shall see what I am doing in Korea.
By the Spirit I was then led to look up Isaiah and Jeremiah 10:19 & 19:11 based on today's date - 10/19/11. Here is what I found -
Is:10:19 - "And the rest of the trees of his forest shall be few, that a child may write them". This is the tail end of a judgment against Assyria "The rod of hypocrites, for his pride shall be broken". This describes Kim Jong Il, full of pride and a hypocrite. It is also a judgment on what he is most proud of, his military might. This verse, with the two preceding it, is for him. "And the light of Israel (Jesus) shall be for a fire, and his Holy One for a flame; and it shall burn and devour his thorns and his briers in one day" "And shall consume the glory of his forest, and of his fruitful field, both soul and body: and they shall be as when a standard bearer fainteth". All this speaks of the judgment God has now pronounced on Kim Jong Il, not the north. Well, yes the north but for their good. The thorns and briers God speaks of are the military and police who hold the nation in fear. "His forest" is a reference to his army he has amassed. They're about to be consumed and will not be able to stand against the Lord in the day of Judgment which, will, praise God, happen very quickly "in one day". Hallelujah!

IN my next blog, I will publish part two of this prophetic pronouncement for Korea. God Bless his Holy Word, Selah, Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part two If we do not "cut off and cast away" during our times of Isolation  - that which displeases and offends The Lord, then H...