Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Word of the Lord for Korea part two

This is the rest of the Word the Lord gave me for Korea on October 19, 2011. After he gave it to me, I mourned the fact that I didn't know of a church I could release it in. Most churches here in Korea are bound by Religion, as are most churches across the world. I'm sure there are churches here that would have received this prophetic word, I just don't know them. Anyway, this is the first time this has been shared publicly. Please read part one first if you haven't already.

Is:19:11 - "Surely the princes of Zoan (place of departure) are fools, the counsel of the wise counsellors of Pharoah is become brutish: how say ye unto Pharoah, I am the son of the, the son of ancient kings?"
We've switched to Egypt (from Assyria) but the analogy is the same - Pharoah represents Kim Jong Il and I believe that when judgment comes he will have very unwise counsellors who will lead him far astray and this will help to bring about his sudden downfall.
V. 12  will be said over him and his "wise men" "Where are they? Where are thy wise men? And let them tell thee now, and let them know what the Lord of Hosts hath purposed upon Egypt (Kim Jong Il and his wicked regime).
Now, I looked at Jeremiah 10:19 - "Woe is me for my hurt! My wound is grievous: but I said, truly this is a grief and I must bear it". This verse is for me and it is very personal and I won't go into detail but it has to do partly with verse 21 - "For the pastors are become brutish, and have not sought the Lord: therefore they shall not prosper, and all their flocks shall be scattered".
Jer:19:11 - To be spoken against North Korea - "And shalt say unto them, thus saith the Lord of Hosts; even so will I break this people (all who resist him) and this city, as one breaketh a potter's vessel, that cannot be made whole again: and they shall bury them in Tophet (a drum, because the cries of children here sacraficed by the priests of Moloch were drowned by the noise of such an instrument, or "to burn" and hence a place of burning) till there be no place to bury".
He (Kim Jong Il) is being judged, most especially for his crimes against children.
Lord, who am I? Send me. We can only be sent when we are purged completely of pride and self-importance and we no longer have an identity apart from him. We say to him, who am I? Meaning, I don't and can't truly know who I am until I know who you are and i find myself lost in you completely, Lord.
At this point I looked at the clock and it said 2:19am. The Lord then instructed me to look up Daniel 2:19 & 20, 2:19 for me to receive right then, how exciting! And verses 20-23 to declare out loud and verse 30 to remind me to remain humble. Verse 21 is especially appropriate in light of the previous revelations herein from Isaiah and Jeremiah (Date) and now Daniel (time) which makes sense because this verse mentions "Times and seasons" and "removing and setting up kings" (again, remember, God is pronouncing judgment on Kim Jong Il through this word). He reveals the "deep and secret things" - without him, we cannot know wisdom or understanding, Amen.
V. 47 - is the desired result, heathen see and hear God's word and then know him as (the) not (a) God of gods and Lord of kings!
Verse 42 - Korea is like this now.
I saw after, I glanced at Francis Chan's book and I saw this -
"A person who is obsessed with Jesus knows that the sin of pride is always a battle. Obsessed people know that you can never be "humble enough" and so they SEEK TO MAKE THEMSELVES LESS KNOWN AND MAKE CHRIST MORE KNOWN.

That is the end of this word I received on Oct:19, 2011. Since then, Kim Jong Il has been removed from office and I fully expect great change to come to the North of Korea very soon. I expect the anointed Word of the Lord to be published throughout the north and there is nothing man can do to stop it. It will be a very powerful catalyst for change, like a sledge hammer it will smash to pieces all satan has worked hard to build and establish and very suddenly, in one day, satan's kingdom in the north will fall, never to rise again. My prayer is that when freedom comes to this people so malnourished both physically and from the Word of God, that religious christians will not flood the country with their dead religion they call "christianity". I want the Holy Spirit to flood the country and no other spirit that guises itself as Holy and from God but is in reality satan's spirit in disguise. So believe this with me and pray along these lines, brethren, whoever you be that God has led to read these words. Selah.
Chris 1/4/2012 Yang Pyeong, Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...