Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Psst!

Psst! Want to know a secret?
The Lord can't resist me!
He's madly in love with me.
He really is!
Every little request I make -  He grants!
And He's constantly wanting to be with me -
He loves my company!
He tells me the most romantic things!
He whispers them to me when I'm still enough to hear Him.
He loves, loves, loves me!
Why just today, I asked him to let my daughter catch a fish, and she did!
He's holding my hand, all day long, walking and talking with me -
and my heart still beats a little faster when he draws near,
after all these years.
He's wild about me and he loves you just as much.
The secret is to long for His touch,
and when He pursues you, let Him catch you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...