Sunday, January 8, 2012

Like an eagle I soar
higher than I've been before
I'm reaching new heights
I'm seeing new sights
I'm experiencing new delights
There's nothing I'd rather do more
than wait on you, Lord.

But Lord I desire your people to be
soaring these new heights with me
I wish our people were completely free
from all earthly constraints and boundaries
Just as gravitys' a law that's been broken
by that eagle soaring so majestically
May your people be free of all Satan's spoken
so they may be pure doctrinally
Your doctrines liberate us to be just like you
so strong meat we will learn to chew
Oh God, oh God, set the captives loose
from all that keeps them from obeying you
I especially hate the doctrines devils teach
to saints sitting in pews so comfortably
Never fulfilling their God given destinies
Appearing before God as barren trees
Oh God, oh God may their hearts bow low
before the only God we should come to know
You'll rebuke every lie the devil's told
and make us righteous and holy and bold
Please awaken your people who are being harmed
to the fact they're poor and naked and lukewarm
And shut the mouths of all devils who fellowship
in churches where the holy and profane mix
May your people fear you eniough to submit
to the words that come only from your lips
and may the necessary change come to us quick
Thank you Lord that you are the solution
to all our demonic and fleshly pollution
To every restraint and bond that binds me
YOU ARE THE KEY!

Heal my broken heart and my soul's bruise
Feeble though I am, I continue to choose
You my saving God who will not lose
every soul who has trusted in you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 I heard the Spirit say - " Isolation: Degradation or Consecration "?  He told me there are two kinds of Isolation  - one from the...