Saturday, January 21, 2012

Some days

Some days are meant for doin' nothin tat all
Lying in bed with a good book or hangin' with a pal
Curlin' up on the couch watchin' a good movie
Just being close to you is quite alright with me
Takin' a walk out in the sticks
Spreadin' a blanket for a picnic
Doin' a BBQ
or toastin' a marshmallow or two
Goin' to the spa
and just lyin' there aaaahhhhh....
Some days are meant for doin' nothin' strenuous at all...
Just restin' and relaxin'
with nothing much of anything happenin'
I can hear that book callin'
so I'm gonna quit stallin'
I got nothing at all to lose
by kickin' off these shoes
The chores'll have to wait
cause it's one of those days........

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 I heard the Spirit say - " Isolation: Degradation or Consecration "?  He told me there are two kinds of Isolation  - one from the...