Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Woe is me for my hurt!My wound is grievous!
Truly this is a grief and I must bear it.
Oh God, this wound cannot be healed
For it is here to remind me of what you've revealed
The pastors are become brutish, they are without understanding
They have not sought you, Lord, they do not obey what you're commanding
The flocks are now scattered into a thousand denominations
Swallowing doctrines that cause abominations
They mix the Holy and the profane
and they call upon you in vain
There's too many Saul's running the show, (and not enough Paul's)
too many Korah's who think they know
They resist your Spirit at every turn
when, oh my God, oh when will they learn?
It can be so hard, this burden I bear
I'm so alone without anyone to share
So many are blind and deaf and lame
Living fruitless, powerless lives to thier shame
Fully believing they're honoring your name
The don't even know the reason you came
Salvation from sin is half the gospel
You saved us to make the impossible possible
A miraculous life is our Divine inheritance
to emulate exactly the life that Jesus led
To always do and say what the Father does and says
This is the anointing available to the Bride that Jesus wed....

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...