Tuesday, July 16, 2013

My help comes from the Lord!
In Him my spirit soars!
He is who I'm living for!
Amen! Yea, yea, Amen!

He's the One who sets me free!
By His Blood I've been redeemed!
He fulfills all of my dreams!
Amen! Yea, yea, Amen!

I can't help but praise Him now!
I can't help but sing out loud!
I can't help but be so proud
of my God and King,
Lord of everything - my Jesus!

So don't slow down - don't stop now.
Don't look back when your hands to the plow.
Stay on the path - He'll show you how!
Keep the faith - don't quit the race,
Never stop seeking His face
and He'll never stop showering you with grace!
Amen! Yea, yea, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...